The 2015 Spring Thing Festival featured nine stories submitted by authors working across the spectrum of text games. Authors chose whether to place their games in the Main Festival, where they were up for ribbons and prizes, or the Back Garden, with looser entry requirements and no prizes.
- Toby's Nose, by Chandler Groover - Glulx
- Audience Choice Ribbon recipient
- Alumni's Choice Ribbon recipient
- Ruiness, by Porpentine Charity Heartscape - Twine
- Doggerland, by A. DeNiro - Twine
- A Trial, by B Minus Seven - Twine
- Sunrise, by Lucky Sun Scribes - Ren'Py
- Mere Anarchy, by Bruno Dias - Undum
- Missing Since ’77, by Andrew Watt - Twine
- Aspel, by Emily Short - Seltani
- Dirk, by Andrew Schultz - Z
Anyone is welcome to submit a game to Spring Thing. The organizer reserves the right to not show a game they feel is inappropriate for the festival, but entries are not otherwise vetted, and their contents and opinions reflect the views of the original author, not the Thing as a whole.